Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Friday, December 09, 2005

Offer Turned Down

I guess the agent was not able to convince his seller to take my offer. I never heard back from him and my offer expired at 4 PM yesterday. If the seller is really strapped for cash, and based on the agent's suggestion of a 7 day escrow and non-refundable deposit, I think he is, I may hear back from them. Then again, it might just be that the agent wants to sell this property more than the seller - he works for "Scottsdale Luxury Properties" and this thing is anything but a luxury property! Oh well. On to the next one!

1 comment:

Seattle Eric said...

Boy, we've all been having these experiences lately. The key is to learn whatever lesson is to be had in the 'failure', and move on to the next success.

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top