Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Any German Readers Out There? Need Assistance

The Louisiana deal is still dragging on.. Hopefully it will be done today and I can post what's been happening..

In the meantime, I am asking for some help, particularly from any readers in Germany.

My father-in-law was in the Air Force and when my wife was growing up, she spent some of her teen years living in Germany on the U.S. Air Force base there. She also loves Christmas and while living there, she fell in love with an album of Christmas music by a German artist named Heino. For the last several years, she's been trying to find this album on CD, without any luck. So if there are any German readers out there who can look for and pick up a copy of the below CD for her, I would greatly appreciate it. I believe the CD is out of print - it was originally issued in 1994. A used copy is fine though. The CD is a reissue of an album that was released long ago under a different name. I should also note that this is the only CD my wife is interested in. She doesn't need any other Heino CDs (thankfully).

Thanks to anyone who can help!



Heino - Die Himmel rühmen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

found it on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=heino+christmas&category0=

Shaun said...

1. That's not the album.
2. It's an album, not a CD. I no longer own a record player.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, here you go:

http://www.amazon.de/Die-Himmel-R%C3%BChmen-Heino/dp/B0000255JQ

Good luck translating the german, though! :)

Shaun said...

Been there. The german says it is out of stock and no one is selling any used copies. (My wife speaks some German and I work with a guy from Germany, so reading the German isn't much of a problem.)

Really guys, I've done a pretty exhaustive web search. If it was easily found online, I wouldn't have posted the request here :-)

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top