Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tulsa Rental Still Not A Done Deal

I spoke with the owner of my property management company yesterday to get a status on the potential renter. Turns out, both the leasing agent and the potential tenant have the flu, so no paperwork has been signed yet...

3 comments:

Doug said...

Shaun, I think we're all pulling for you here and hope that this finally gets done! It'd be nice to start seeing some positive cash flow from this again...
I think you should consider what you want to come of this rental, and decide if you want to either continue to seek additional rentals in the area, or possibly look to sell... It's tough to have an absentee SFH - you get much better economy of scale by holding a larger portfolio in the area...

Trisha#1 said...

I had it, too. The type B strain has gotten just about everyone here! It has milder symptoms, but lasts longer than the other types.

Shaun said...

Doug - Yeah, my original plan was to ave another one or two SFHs in the area. Not sure if I will continue down that route though. It depends how the multi-unit deal goes I think..

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top