Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Now I'm Pissed

After two weeks not returning my calls, I received email from the property management company I was going to hire saying they cannot manage my property after all. This after they already drove by the house and the woman spent 30 minutes on the phone with me telling me how she was going to market it. Furthermore, the email was from someone I have never spoken to and whose name I did not recognize. The email did not have the name of their company either, so I only knew it was them by calling again.

I'm calling other management companies now, but if I can't find one soon, the place will be going up for sale.

1 comment:

Dorky Dad said...

This is one of the reasons why I have a 15-minute drive radius limit from my personal residence for any prospective rental property.

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top