Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Thursday, July 13, 2006

House 3 Update And The Next Venture

Escrow has been opened on House 3 and the inspection is supposed to be happening today. I will be getting a fax of the signed contract and the earnest money receipt sometime today. I'm glad to see the inspection is happening just one day after escrow was opened. The buyer is not selling a house to buy this one, so perhaps she is hurrying to get into the place before the first of the month so she doesn't have to pay August rent. (Not to mention collecting the $50/day credit I am giving her for closing early).

In other news, I am embarking on new REI venture that is exciting and somewhat scary... I won't say much now because nothing is finalized, but I will say it involves commercial real estate in another state.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new venture! If it's multi-family apartments you can look forward to a host of new adventures and cash flow. In many ways it will be easier than SFH - certainly less risky from a cash flow perspective, plus you have much more control over how much equity you create vs. waiting for the market to create it. I look forward to hearing more about it as your opportunity develops.

Anonymous said...

You should share Stu! You know we have an amazing group around us that is both knowledgeable and supportive!

Shaun said...

I will share, don't worry. I'm just waiting for all the paperwork to be finalized. I guess I'm just a bit superstitious and don't want to say anything else until all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted. And how'd you know my nickname was Stu? Haven't been called that since, oh, eighth grade or so :-)

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top