Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Friday, February 25, 2005

House 11 Update 1

The title company sent a courier over to my office to pick up the earnest money check and the contract. Escrow should be officially opened later today. I've got a home inspection and a termite inspection set up for Monday at 8 AM. I found a company that will do both and they will email me the report Monday evening (I will not be present when the inspections are performed). I've got a call in with my insurance agent to get coverage for the property. The agent's assistant call back and confirmed that she told the sellers the date and time of the inspections and that she called the inspection company and gave them the lockbox code. Now I just sit back and wait.

I did tell the escrow company I was an investor and they gave me investor rates, which are 30% off their standard rates.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Congrats! I've just finished reading your whole blog, and I really admire your can-do attitude as well as your openness. I look forward to learning more, and maybe even look more into the RichDad series.

Jonathan@MyMoneyBlog

Shaun said...

Thanks for the kind words! I checked out your blog earlier today after seeing it mentioned at businessweek.com. Congrats!

Mike said...

Hi there,
Found your blog from mymoneyblog.com. I am also interested in real-estate but in New Zealand and Australia. I hope I can catch up to you one day!

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top