Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Monday, February 14, 2005

No Go On House 3

I did not have the highest bid for House 3. Don't know what the winning bid was, but my agent said, when she is asked, she never usually gives that info out. She may call the listing agent to see if she can find out, but I told her it wasn't that important. It's not like I need the info. I was just curious since this was my first auction property. I think from the selling price I might be able to tell if it was bought to be used as a flip or a rental. Anyway, the bottom line is I made the highest bid I could that would allow the property to work for me, so there is nothing wrong with losing the auction. On to the next one!

Oh.. One thing I learned. The deadline for this property was midnight on 2/14/05. This was somewhat ambiguous to me. Technically, midnight on 2/14 is one minute after 11:59 PM on 2/13. However, conversationally, most people would say "midnight 2/14" would mean one minute after 11:59 PM on 2/14. But, since I got the auction results at 9:40 AM on 2/14, that means the closing time listed for bids is really the correct usage of "midnight."

No comments:

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top