Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tucson Property Auction Tomorrow!

I know it's not much notice, but if you are in the Tucson area or interested in buying land in the Tucson area, there will be an auction of 85 properties this Saturday (tomorrow). These are properties a judge has forced the Catholic Diocese of Tuscon to auction to settle abuse claims. From what I heard on the radio, most of the properties are empty land. However, the auction is a "no reserve" auction, so the highest bidder gets the property, no matter how low the bid. Details and registration info can be found at http://www.amgre.com. Click the "Listings" link and then the "May 21, By Order of US Bankruptcy Court, S. Dist. of AZ 85 Properties Throughout Arizona owned by the Archdiocese of Tucson" link.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Nope. I just posted this because I know there are some readers who are in Tucson.

Anonymous said...

How do I find out where the auctions for houses are held downtown in Tucson? April 23 there is an auction for a propertyon Stella Rd. but I don;t know where the auction is? Can anyone help?

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top