Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Just As I Thought

When my handyman told me fixing the items on the buyer's Inspection Report would take 1 day and that he could start Tuesday, I knew there was no way that would happen and I figured it would really take him three days. Sure enough, late yesterday afternoon (Wednesday), I got a call from him saying he hadn't started yet, but he was going over there now to start. He asked again when escrow was closing and I told him a week from Friday, which is the 9th. Actually, it closes a week after that on the 16th, but I want him to hurry.

3 comments:

Trisha#1 said...

Uh-huh, you called it!

Anonymous said...

I hope that your handyman doesn't frequent your blog. :)

Steve said...

See, early experiences on this house have already taught you some valuable lessons. ;-P

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top