Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Monday, May 01, 2006

House 3: Before And After Pictures

Here are some before and after pictures of House 3. The original Before pictures were part of this post, but I've reposted them here for comparison. Unfortunately, I did not take any before pictures of the outside of the house. I also tried to take pictures from the same perspective, but I didn't always succeed.

Entryway / Family Room
The archway in the after pics is to the right in the before pic.

Before:





After:











Converted Carport Room

Before:





After:




Kitchen

Before:





After:









Through Archway

Before:



After:




Bedroom 1

Before:




After:



Bedroom 2

Before:




After:




I did not take a before picture of the bathroom, but here is one after it was redone:





Here are a couple pictures of the front and back yards:







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

shaun,
I found your blog only this past weekend. I am an Arizona resident as well. am going through all your posts from your very first blog. it is like going through some course material on Real Estate Investing. Great job.

looking forward to read more about your adventures. good luck

Shaun said...

Thanks for the kinds words!

Steve said...

Very nice rehab job, Shaun. If you don't make a nice profit from this property, they aren't to be had in AZ.

Kenric said...

Question about the stove. In your before picture it looks like there was already a decent stove. What happened to it? Personally, I think an all white stove would look better. Is the frig suppose to go in that empty space next to it? I would spend an extra $375 to stick one there so the kitchen looks complete.

Also, I suggest you trim the bushes down a little, they look too big and a messy right now.

Shaun said...

There was a stove in there that looked ok on the outside, but the inside of the oven was a mess. It went out with the trash. A new white stove was my first choice, but the store didn't have any in stock, so I went with the black one in order to get somthing in there before it was listed.

Yes, the fridge goes next to the stove. I've actually never sold a house with a fridge before and an agent once told me they aren't generally included in sales. I could add one I suppose. This is in a low income area, so that could be seen as a plus. However, the place has also already been broken into once since I've owned it, so I'm leery of putting too much stuff in it. I could always use a refrigerator allowance as a negotiating point.

Believe it or not, the bushes have been trimmed! They are still pretty big though..

Kenric said...

I would trim them some more. Trim the one with the red flowers so that it doesn't cover the window at all. Maybe down to 4ft high. Thieves love big bushes! Also, the big green one that is at roof height, I would take that down a couple feet. It sort of dominates that side of the house. Is that the front?

Anonymous said...

Looks great! looks like good old fashioned sweat equity...

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top