Google
  Web shaunsre.blogspot.com   

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Another interested party

My Realtor called me this morning to tell me she had another agent who has someone who wants to buy the place. She told them we were already in escrow, but we have not received a response to our list of fixes yet, so a backup offer might be appropriate. She then called the agent of the current buyer, who said he didn't think there would be any problem with our fixes. She told him we need the signed document back since we have another interested party, so hopefully, we'll get it today.

On Tuesday, I mailed a check to the buyer's loan officer to pay for the appraisal and was told this was already scheduled, although I didn't ask when. I will be reimbursed for this in escrow.

So, as far as I can tell, the outstanding items are: fixing the water heater (which should be done today), the signed buyer's inspection report detailing what I will and won't fix, and the appraisal. Once all those things are done, it should be smooth sailing.

No comments:

© 2006 Shaun | Site Feed | Back to top